So, I love TRAVIS! He was my favorite guy on season 2 of "so you think you can dance".....What I find amazing, is......HOW DID HE DO AN AERIAL IN HIGH HEELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi! You don't konw me because we've never met but David and I used to be friends. way back when. I saw your blog linked to Lindsey Marchants and thought I'd say. Anyway, I've been trying to connect with old friends so feel free to tell David that I left this random comment on your blog. :o) You can check out our blog at mollyandlancesimmons.blogspot.com and make sure we're not some random crazy personu if you want. Anyway, that's it just tell David hi.thanks
2 comments:
Hi! You don't konw me because we've never met but David and I used to be friends. way back when. I saw your blog linked to Lindsey Marchants and thought I'd say. Anyway, I've been trying to connect with old friends so feel free to tell David that I left this random comment on your blog. :o) You can check out our blog at mollyandlancesimmons.blogspot.com and make sure we're not some random crazy personu if you want. Anyway, that's it just tell David hi.thanks
I LOVE that show! I wish you were here to watch it with me. And Travis was hil-a-rious.
Post a Comment