Monday, June 16, 2008

Our busy wonderful WEEKEND! AKA...Jen's Birthday and Father's day!

Whew! What a weekend! We were running all over the place! Grandma called me at 8 o'clock on Thursday night and said she wanted to come down and surprise Jen and Dad for her birthday, and Father's day. So we didn't end up getting into town until 2:30 am since we waited for her to come to Tri-Cities from Canada. Anyway, it was well worth it. Here are some pictures of Jen being shocked that Grandma was at her door!Of course everyone ate way too much food! Robin made a German Chocolate Cake from scratch! IT WAS TO DIE FOR! I'll have to post more pictures later, for some reason blogspot won't let me put more on.

Yeah, this is Tim TOTALLY kicking Dad's butt at Olive Garden! Dad even had to cheat to win!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I love all the pics! Thanks for sending them. It was a busy weekend! I wish we could have seen more of you guys. How cool that Grandma came down though. And I love absolutely LOVED your presents. I am the make-up queen!!!!! Thanks for coming down , I felt loved that you guys would come all that way for my b-day....oh yeah, and Father's day, but who really cares about that?!? Just kiddin. But seriously, it was mostly for me right? Joking. Kinda.

Robins Blog said...

Hey Rachael, love the pictures! Thanks for the kudo's on the cake, that was sweet. Love the arm wrestling picture. Your dad soooooooo cheated! That was pretty funny.....