Dave and I got a new dog....I know I know, we need that like a shot to the foot. But the poor thing has been in 3 different homes, and kind of neglected for the most part it seems. She knows how to sit really well, but that's about all she knows. She LOVES to chew....YIKES!....But she's only 9 months...so she is still kind of in her puppy stage. She is a really sweet loving girl! She came from a home with 3 other dogs, but ironically she doesn't share very well. She does have a way to go on training. But it will be worth it. I feel really good about taking our new dog. At least I know she will have a good life with us and be loved. Roxy is already CRAZY about her! She loves having someone else to bug in the house. Watching them chase each other around is really cute. Anyway....allow me to introduce.....SYDNEY!!!!!!!!!
Sunday, February 24, 2008
New Doggie!
Dave and I got a new dog....I know I know, we need that like a shot to the foot. But the poor thing has been in 3 different homes, and kind of neglected for the most part it seems. She knows how to sit really well, but that's about all she knows. She LOVES to chew....YIKES!....But she's only 9 months...so she is still kind of in her puppy stage. She is a really sweet loving girl! She came from a home with 3 other dogs, but ironically she doesn't share very well. She does have a way to go on training. But it will be worth it. I feel really good about taking our new dog. At least I know she will have a good life with us and be loved. Roxy is already CRAZY about her! She loves having someone else to bug in the house. Watching them chase each other around is really cute. Anyway....allow me to introduce.....SYDNEY!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Wow, you guys are crazy! Isn't your apartment way too cramped? You guys adopt dogs like I adopt kids. (Weird) Well, I guess you were always the animal lover. Is she a mutt?
Hi Guys, I think Sydney is adorable. I am sure that Roxie loves having a friend.
Hope all is well. Travel safe and have a Happy Easter...
Hugs
Robin
Post a Comment