Thursday, September 22, 2011

We're having a baby!

Yup! That's right folks! We finally did it! It only took 4 years, but we finally did it!

Our due date is April 6th. That should be good. At least I won't have to go through summer being huge. I can have a baby and still enjoy summer!.......maybe. Right now I am 12 weeks along. I haven't felt great so far, so I'm really hoping the whole 'you'll feel better after the first trimester' thing is true!

Dave is super excited. I think he is going to make one fantastic Father. He's all ready talking about building a crib himself. I'm excited too, but I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that we're having a baby. The ultrasound was unbelievable though. It was amazing to see our little baby wiggling around, and it even waved at us! Dave saw it moving and said
"Wow babe, that is definitely your kid, it already likes to dance."

I would scan and post the picture of the Ultra Sound, but the Dr. got a really weird picture of the baby. It's a front view because the baby ended up turning so you see the facial bones really well. But it almost looks like an alien or something. I was annoyed we didn't get a good picture when the kid was waving at us...but oh well.

Other than that big news. Life is good. Dave is back in school and I'm studying for my RHIT certification exam which is this Saturday! Gulp! Wish me luck and send lots of prayers my way. I'm probably going to need it!

3 comments:

Shelli said...

YAY! YAY! YAY! So wonderful, congratulations to you both! :)

Lanette said...

Oh hooray!!!!! Congratulations! So so excited for you!

Rochelle said...

I am so happy for you guys! It brings me back to the ultrasounds we had of our little bean. Congrats!