Sunday, June 12, 2011

Grraddduuuaattteeddd!!!!

Yup, it FINALLY happened! I don't have pictures because I didn't walk. (There was no WAY I was driving to Seattle just to sit there for 2 hours). But I finally did it! My next step is to study my tushie off these next few weeks and sit for my RHIT exam.

OH-Annnddd I've lost 25 pounds since my last post. Slowly but surely I'm getting there. I'm back down to the size I was when Dave and I got married *NOT that I was skinny back then....at all. But I am proud of the accomplishment.

4 comments:

Brynn said...

25 pounds!!!! You are my idol! I am following your bloggy now! miss you guys, lets do a movie night soooooon.

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

Rachel you are doing so well! I am just so jealous that you are graduated but you definitely deserve it from all of the hard work you have put into that degree. You are awesome girl!

Bryan, Stacie, Claire, Mia and Buddy said...

Rach- Congrats on graduating and also the 25 lbs. That is awesome!! You need to post more often. I am trying to keep up with you guys. Miss ya!

Nayomee said...

Way to go! I am trying to loose 15 lbs before I get back to Moscow. But it is so hard! Way to graduate too. You are rockin! Also, thanks for becoming a follower. I am following you now too.