Sunday, January 16, 2011

Heelllloooooo

Wow,

It's been months upon MONTHS since I've updated this thing! Mostly because there hasn't been much to say. Work, School, homework....and then the next day starts!

Things with school have been going fairly well. I passed this last quarter by the skin of my chinny-chin-chin. (Mind you failing in my program is 75%) But I survived. This quarter Pullman Regional Hospital in Pullman, WA graciously decided to take me on as an intern. So I'll get to work in their medical record department next month. It'll be hard juggling work with that, but they agreed to let me work there once a week. So, lucky me! I'm really excited to start that opportunity.

I'm also SUPER excited because this is my second to LAST quarter! I have 8 more weeks to go of this term and then only ONE left!!!! I'm stoked!

Dave is doing GREAT in school. He talks to me all the time about how he loves his classes. We'll go on walks together and he'll point at a bush and say " Now that right there is a.....(Insert some weird greek name I can't pronounce, let alone spell.)" But I'm really glad he likes his program. He even has some buddies that are in all of his classes. I'm so proud of him for buckling down with school!

Really I feel kind of lame. You would like after months of not posting something I would have lots to say....But alas, I'm wordless. I just wanted everyone out there to know I wasn't dead! Just close to it! (Grin) Jest Kiddin!

2 comments:

Bryan, Stacie, Claire, Mia and Buddy said...

I'm glad to know you guys haven't fallen off the planet. We miss you guys. You need to come visit. You can always stay with us!! I'm glad school and work is going well. Keep up the good work. About passing classes by your chinny chin chin. My mom told me "when you apply for a job...they just care that you have a degree."

Ashley said...

I'm glad you got an internship that you are excited about! Thanks for entertaining Abby yesterday.