Monday, May 17, 2010

Who's there?

heath.c, who are you? If I know you, I'm thrilled you are following my blog. However, since you don't have a picture-or a public profile, I have no clue who you are. PLEASE tell me who you are.
(and if I don't know you, could you kindly not follow my blog? I'm not trying to be rude!!! :o) )

Thanks!

6 comments:

Steph said...

Kinda creepy...
Worthy blog topic, though.
I hope your creepy-mystery-followers aren't contageous.
That would definately stink bombs of yuck.
(This is hilarious...the word verification that I have to type in right now on your blog...says "suckity" That is the best non-word ever! Let me use it in a sentence for you...
Rach, it is 'suckity' that you don't know who heath.c is.

Shelli said...

Maybe it's Clark or Becky? They aren't creepy-mystery-followers...:)

Rach said...

haha! That's awesome Stpeh!

Shelli-I hope so, I didn't think I was that entertaining to have strangers follow my blog.

Rach said...

P.S-Like your new name? I'm gonna keep it stpeh.

Rochelle said...

I posted one of these messages once...but I knew who it was and they didn't like that I caught them.

Bryan, Stacie, Claire, Mia and Buddy said...

That is kind of odd and creepy.