(Me n my peach!)
Dustin just wwwwuuuvvveesss Uncle David. He follows Dave around and says. "pwwaayyy with me plleeaassee Uncle Davvvid!!!!!.......CCChhhhhaasseee me pwweeasee Uncle David!!!"
Roxy was so happy to have that little man to play with....though I think Sydney might still be scarred. She didn't really know what to think of 2 kids running around her house.
On another note:
My trip to Utah was amazing! And I got to spend almost an entire week with this little girl.
(She would only give me a cheesy grin when I broke out the camera!)
I realized as soon as I boarded the plane that I didn't even get one stinkin photo of me and my best friend together. Sigh* leave it to me. But at least I got a photo of her kid....right? We had lots of fun though and got to catch up on things, which was definitely needed. She even took me to one of those habachi grill places. OH MY GOSH! The things those guys can do with a spatula amazes me! There was one guy throwing eggs up in the air and catching them with his spatula without even putting a ding on the egg. I'm pretty sure our chef thought I was retarded because I sat there with my jaw on the floor for about 5 minutes.
Vegas was tons of fun too, we got to eat out at The Cheesecake Factory, mmmm-Man they have good pasta. Plus got to go play around and buy new make-up at Victoria's Secret. I was super sad to go home, but more the ready to see my hubby. WHO by the way, did every single scrap of laundry in the house while I was gone. I teased him and told him I needed to leave on trips more often.



2 comments:
Thanks for the super fun weekend sis, and thanks for entertaining the kiddos! They keep on asking to go back to your house!
Looks like you've had a ton of fun. All those vacations...I'm a bit jealous. David way to step up and do the laundry.
Post a Comment