This is a picture I took my my Sister-in-Law asleep in the back of our car (duh......) We had just gotten Roxy a couple weeks before this and wanted to take her for some fun on the Oregon Coast. (I guess I need to point out we lived in Eugene at the time) Anyway, Jennifer didn't have much to do that day and decided that a trip to the Coast sounded like fun. And it was so much fun that she passed out in the car on the way home! haha.
So now I get to pick people..I think 4? So I choose My Sister, My Brother, Hollee, and Molly (so she has a reason to update her blog) :o)



2 comments:
That is funny. Thanks for playing!
I dont have six pictures in that folder. I only have two, but I guess that will work huh?
Post a Comment