Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Baby Hungry! sigh....

It finally happened! It just came on like a switch too. I was totally fine with waiting to have a baby. In fact-I didn't even want one! I was totally content with playing with my little nephew and niece for a couple hours-then handing them back to my sister! haha! Being called o primary just affirm my decision that I didn't want kids.......until recently anyway!
Before they used to drive me all insane! I used to dread going into primary, because my kids were loud, and it's impossible to get a 4 year old to listen to a 30 minute lesson....However, magically a couple weeks ago all of that changed-or at least my attitude about it did! Now instead of finding them annoying-I find myself chuckling about them on my way home from church. One of my girls who-in the beginning-was the biggest brat ever....has turned into a little sweetie, she has drawn me 4 pictures I think-my fridge will be full of them soon. 2 weeks ago was the best though.

I don't know if I've ever explained my prize box and naughty chair-So, I have rules in class, and when the girls are good they get a sticker for the day...once they have collected so many stickers they get something from my prize box. IF they don't follow the rules-they end up in the naughty chair with no sticker....

Ok anyway-onto the story. I forgot to bring my prize box 2 weeks ago, and I told them all I was sorry, and I would definitely remember it next week. They all forgave me and class went on as usual. So Gracie (my brat, that is now my sweetie) was saying closing prayer and said "Dear Heavenly Father.....we thankffffull for da pwize box, even dow we forgot it....and thankful for next class so we can have pwize box" HAHA! It was all I could do to not laugh while she finished up with her prayer.

They always smile and wave and me in sacrament too...anytime they see me they jump up and shout "HI TEACHER!" ......It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! The Primary program is coming up too! I'M SOOOO EXCITED! I haven't been apart of one since I was in primary. And that....was a really long time ago.

So anyway, I love my primary kids-and I really can't wait till Dave and I have a baby. It won't be till I'm done with school...but that seems like a really long time to me now.

Speaking of school-it's starting next week! YAY! I'm actually realy excited to get back in school. How long the excitment will last is another story. But I actually can't wait to go back! I feel so good about myself when I'm in school and learning. Even if I hate doing all the homework.
Dave and I are also taking a CHA-CHA class!!! shhhhhwwwweeeeetttt!!!!!!!! I can't wait!!!! The first one is tomorrow! yipee! I don't think David is that excited, but I've been wanting to get back into dance since high school!

So I have a couple more days of freedom before school. And I will wisely use that time to read the Twilight series again! Once school starts I'll never have time to read them....sigh....I LOVE Twilight! I could talk about it all day-and read it all day. hehe! For Mine and David's 3rd year anniversary I put rose petals and little 'love notes' on the bed....one of them said "you are my Edward Cullen"....David kind of just rolled his eyes and said "I guess that's a good compliment, since you talk about him all the time" HAHAHAHA! It made me laugh so hard! ........Sigh, one of these days I'll get David to read them............I don't know why Boys don't want to read these books. There is still a lot of action and suspense in them. Oh well, I guess boys can never really appreciate Edward like a girl can.

4 comments:

Daniel and Tiffany Ward said...

I teach the 5-6 year olds. One day a little girl in the class prayed 'and please don't let my teacher at church get fired.' Hmm, I wonder what she's heard. They are fun.
Good Luck with school.

Jen said...

I'm glad the kids have finally gotten to you! And yes, I still daydream about Edward too. I wonder if I'll ever get over those books!

Hollee and Jonah said...

Lol. Ya it is nice having our own place. Its just a big pain unpacking everything. And our apartment is not big enough for all our stuff. lol.

It sounds like you are having fun with the Primary. I am exactly the opposite. Every time I see a little baby I turn to Jonah and say..." I want one!" Our only problem is we can't afford to have one right now. It sucks

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

Join the club! Ha! I have other friends who had that same overnight switch for wanting kids! Right now, the big thing with most of my cousins/friends is being preggo with baby #2! Number 2 already?! I'm still getting used to the first one - but it doesn't stop me from thinking about when that second one should come along.