Friday, August 22, 2008

Nothing really to say, just felt like I should post.

I didn't realize that it's almost been a month since I posted last....Well maybe not quite a month, but a long time.

I think part of the reason why time traveled so fast was because of my new obsession...The "Twilight" series. HOLY COW are those books ever good! My in-laws were crazy about them a couple months ago, but it all seemed a little too out there for me. Then Jen got sucked into them, and convinced me that I needed to read them. I started to read them the day that my last final was due, and its a good thing I started then instead of earlier....I can NOT put those books down! They're just too good. Now that I'm working part-time and I'm out of school for the next couple weeks-I've done nothing but read all day while David's at work.....sigh, poor David...I was so involved with my books 2 weeks ago that I didn't even cook dinner for 5 days straight. He's a good man for putting up with it. Not to mention that when I'm not reading my books...I'm always talking about them! Thankfully the girls on both sides of the family are just as obsessed as I am! I have someone who understands.....he he

Work is work, all I do all night is grab clothes from the fitting rooms, and put them back where they belong. I also run around the store like a chicken with it's head cut off and pick up the clothes that someone conveniently left on the floor while they brushed by the isle....Oh well, it makes the day go by really quick...well, I should say night. I only work late shifts since they are being flexible about my school schedule (even though I conveniently reminded them that until school started I could work days.) Oh well, I knew what I was getting into when I took the job...and at least they are willing to give me Sundays off and be flexible with school...I can't really ask for more than that.

Dave us doing really well, he is enrolled full-time for fall. I am SOOOOOO proud of him! I'm so glad he finally made that step to go to school. He's going to stay at the warehouse he works at now, and then hopefully go back to work for UPS when they decide they need someone else. He's been told on multiple occasions that they would pull him in for an interview...but it still hasn't happened. I'm hopeful though, it would be awesome to have those benefits again.

Not much else is going on though, I was doing really well with running until I started work. Now I need to find a new groove. I get soo wiped out from work that the next day all I want to do is sit on my butt. Oh well, that will all change when I get a little more used to it I guess.

Sorry the post is so boring. I'm sure things will liven up once Fall term starts.....sigh, more than likely it will liven up a bit too much.

1 comment:

Chisonh said...

Hey! I got a really HUGE favor to ask of you. Hopefully you still have all of your Good Mannered Dog training stuff right? Could you either scan or copy it so I can have it? Their dog is really a beast, much like Roxy was; but with that training, I think he will be much better. Its really appericated!