Thursday, July 10, 2008

Spunky new hair! yipee!

I really didn't do that much to it, I kept all the length. But we added a TON of layers to it! I LOVE IT! The girl who cuts my hair has really thick hair like I do, so she always seems to know exactly how to cut it and make it look fantastic!.So here's the wonderful self portraits of the old hair(Cut me some slack on this one! I was soooo bored one day!) I was done with all of my homework, cleaned the house, applied for 2 jobs and it was still only 4:30....sigh, I can't wait until I find a job!









So after a few snipps, WALLLAHHHH new hair! ( I love that my Zebra's are in all of these pics!) haha











These pictures really don't do it justice, it looks SOOOO cool! The top layer is at the bottom of my ear. So there's about 5 inches of layering now.

3 comments:

Robins Blog said...

You look HOT girl! I totally love the new locks! You look cute as a button.

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

I LOVE fun, choppy layers! Especially the really short, almost bang-length ones. It looks GREAT!! What a fun, new look. :)

Jen said...

LOVE IT!! You look gorgeous, darling! You'll have to take me to her when we come up to visit. Love you!