I won't be on blogspot for the next couple weeks. Charter (our cable company) keeps screwing up our billing and I'm sick of it. When we first had our service installed they told me to call the 1 800 number to pay my bill.......oh k, so I called and gave some guy my credit card information-and he told me the system was acting up but he would mail me my confirmation code. So I get a bill from charter, and it says I still owe from my first payment. I called the 800 number again, and there was NO record of me ever calling in the first time!!!!!! So I paid my bill, told them that was ridiculous and was done with it....So we got another bill this month, and they are trying to tell me I'm past due again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so aggravated that I told Dave to call tonight and cancel the service.
So fare well my bloggers, I'll be back in a few weeks when we get a new internet company.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Those things are so aggravating! Hopefully we will hear from you soon. Too bad they don't have Comcast in your neck of the woods.
Post a Comment