Friday, April 4, 2008

~~~~~~~QUESTION~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How do you change your background without deleting all of your pictures from your profile?
I've been looking online at new templates, but every time I try to put it as my background blogspot tells me my pictures are going to be deleted...
Do you have to just let it delete your pictures and add them again?

HELP!!!!!!!! I want a new pretty template!

3 comments:

Chisonh said...

Yes, because its a new template, it has to re-arrange everything to fit the template. I just experimented with my own blog and it rearranges everything.

Madison McShinsky said...

Hey Rachel, I just found your blog from your myspace! I have one too,
mcshinskygirl2.blogspot.com

http://matiekay.blogspot.com/
try that blog for getting a new template, i'm not sure if it will delete your pictures or not, it didn't delete any of my side bar things though.

Jen said...

I suck at stuff like that.