SO, I thought everything was running smoothly with my new job. I had worked at a legal firm for a day and they said they really liked me...blah blah blah. I get a phone call at 8:30 this morning from the staffing agency saying that the firm I worked for filled the position and they no longer needed me. AFTER ONE FLIPPIN DAY!!!!!! And after they told me they really wanted me. Grr....whatever.
To top it off my poor puppy is sick. For the past couple days she has been going pee like crazy! And she has been drinking a lot. So we took her to the vet and Roxy was tested for diabetes! (along with urinary infection) My heart sank. I couldn't believe that the Vet said she might have diabetes...So now we have to sit and wait for 2 days for the vet to call us back and let us know what they found.
To top that off, the staffing agency told me they don't have anything for me to do until next monday. So We have been unemployed for basically a month! I have no idea what to do, I hate that everything seems to come at once at you....We will just have to test the quote "what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger" I guess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Love the apartment! Can't wait till we can come visit! How's the puppy? Does she like her new home in Washington? We sure miss you!
Things will get better! I hope you guys can come and visit sometime or we can come and see you. I guess we have to wait till this crazy weather clears up! Love ya.
Post a Comment