Monday, January 14, 2008

Happily ever after in Washington

Well we are finally here and some what settled in Kennewick Washington! It's kind of cold up here, but it's great! I finally found a job working as a Temp at one of those hiring agencies...(I don't know if it will end up being a permanent thing, but for now I'll take it!) Washington is kind of everything we hoped it would be. The house market is wonderful! Maybe in another year or so we could buy a house (who knows) that might change if we go to school though. OH YEAH, school-------We had to jump through some hoops with paperwork crap so we won't be going until summer term. So it looks like for the next few months I'm going to be a full time working gal.
It is kind of lonely being up here. Since I haven't even started at my new job yet we still don't know a whole lot of people. We just sit in our apartment and stare at each other all day...I'm really hoping that will change and we can meet some cool people.
Tomorrow is my last day of freedom though, they want me to start at this legal office on Wednesday. So my goal is to have the apartment all prettied up so that I can post some pictures!!!!!!!! yay! So as long as everything goes as planned you should see some pictures of the apartment VERY soon! Love you and miss you all

No comments: