Thursday, April 5, 2012

tick-tock, tick-tock

Well, this baby is due tomorrow and so far he hasn't made any attempts at escape! I'm not too worried about it though. I have kind of a 'Motherly' feeling that he's going to want to come out tomorrow. I was thinking last night when I went to bed how cool it would be if he was born on the 6th since that's technically the Saviors birthday-and our little boy went NUTS after I thought that. So, I guess we'll see if it's any sort of confirmation that he has the same thing planned. His due date has always been the 6th too, my Dr. guessed that, and my 20 week ultra sound said I was right on track for that too. Oh well, here's seeing if contractions start tonight!!
I saw my Dr. this morning and she stripped my membranes. (Someone should warn you, it's not a pleasant experience...) So I hope that moves him right along for a birth tomorrow!!