I think this year went by way to fast, it seems just a couple months ago I was bragging about our whoppin 4 years.
Now it's 5! Holy Cow! This is like, a landmark in marriages right? Don't they always say if you can make it through the first 5 years you can make it through anything? Well, not to brag or anything...but we did it. easy! Ok, ok, it hasn't all been a cake walk. But still, we're here at 5 years!
David was on campus the other day studying with some of his classmates and pretty much everyone was stunned to silence when he said he'd been married 5 years. hehe. I kind of like it. We always get that reaction. Especially me, people are blown away that we got married when I was 18.
It's too bad we don't have kids to share it with yet, and I'm trying really hard not to let that bug me this year. I told Dave last night that I'm making a year long plan. IF my job gives me insurance (which I really hope they do, it's a health care facility, how bad would it look if they didn't!?!) I'm going to go to the doctor get on birth control for a year, and then demand they switch me to clomid. (That's a fertility med.) I told Dave I'm going to start getting serious about this. I'll be graduated in June, and by then I should be able to work out of my home-So even with David being in school I can still help out money wise and have a baby.
Anyway, I guess that was a little much to share...buuuttt there you have it! My year long plan!
And a very happy anniversary to us! wahhhoooo!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Sounds like a great plan! Things are looking up for you guys out there in montana, or colorado, or where ever the heck you are! (I'm just kidding) I KNOW where you live. Wisconsin. ;)
YAY! Happy 5 years! And best with your plan--you'll be such awesome parents! Yay! =)
Happy anniversary! That is awesome, Alex and I are at 3 1/2 years. And it took Alex and I 2 years and a fertility specialist to get Abby so if you ever want to vent frustrations you can talk to me!
Post a Comment