Monday, August 30, 2010

I GOT THE JOB!

That's about it! Your looking at one of the new front office staff at Pullman Family Medicine! I'm SO excited to finally have a job in health care! YIPPPEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Lanette said...

YAY!! Congratulations! I am way happy for you =)

Shelli said...

Congrats to you! That is so awesome Rachel, you will do great!!! :)

Bryan, Stacie, Claire, Mia and Buddy said...

I am so happy you got a job. I am also glad you are updating your blog. I've missed ya! You'll do great at your job and in primary. Kids flock to you. Keep smiling and keep updating us.

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

Congrats! Very exciting news. My sister, Christine, actually just put up a similar blog because she also got a new jog. :)

Jen said...

WAAAHOOOOO! That is so great! What a blessing. You are awesome!

Ashley said...

hey I saw on your facebook page that you had a blog, hope you don't mind if I add you to my friends list. my blog is aamuir.blogspot.com

Rochelle said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you!