I decided that I'm horrible at both remembering to take pictures, and putting them on my computer. Urg. I'm just like my Dad. I remember being so frustrated growing up because I never had printed pictures of anything because they were either on my Dad's camera, or hiding in who knows what file in his computer. Sigh. Well, apparently I'm just as bad. I DID take pictures when we went home for a week, but they disappeared in the deep networks of my computer. If I ever find them I'll post them.
I feel a bit sheepish that I haven't done anything on my blog for over 2 months. I always say I'll update it when something happens.........and so I wait..............................and wait.................and wait..................and........................................nothing happens! The joys of being a student. You never have money to go on trips, or dates, or....pretty much anything involving cash. haha. Maybe Dave and I need to start hanging out at the institute and see what all the singles do down there. They're all broke college students too right? I just got done reading a hilarous book by Stephanie Fowers 'Meet your Match,' and it was about a single 26-year-old (gasp) and her friends at BYU. I forgot how creative mormon folk can be to find a good time. Anyway, if you like comedic romances, I think it's one of the better books I've read in a while.
I'm trying to think of other things that are new...Work is ok, well, maybe not ok. My boss isn't very happy with me right now. It's kind of odd, I've never been on a Boss's bad list before. Especially at some stupid place like Burlington Coat Factory. I run around and mark things down all day, and I'm supposed to hit 90% of the things they tell me to mark down--and my boss is upset because I'm not hitting my 90%. I don't know what they expect though, if I can't find it-Well, there isn't much else I can really do. I keep praying for a new job opportunity to come my way, but so far....nadda. So if anyone knows of any part-time stuff opening up..I'm all ears!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
You and me both...I'm terrible at taking pics. And I haven't posted anything on my blog in FOREVER. (I'm checking out yours, though. :o)
Ick, good luck with your boss. I hope things work out or that you find a perfect new job SOON!
Also, thanks for the book recommendation! Always looking for those :)
I suck at pics too. And I have kids! School will be over soon! And then you won't have to work for that toad anymore!
Sorry about your job, that stinks. Thanks for the book recommendation, I haven't read a book for far too long, and that sounds like just the thing.
Post a Comment