But what am I doing? BLOGGING!
I really don't have anything new to report on. Only the fact that I'll be SOOO grateful to be done with this term. I feel like I've been buried underneath my piles of books and homework. These last couple weeks I've even been catching myself doing homework at the table thinking "Wow, I really miss David." How can you miss someone who is sitting on the couch 5 feet from you?!?! I've been trying to make sure I always have one free night a week so we can play or go out and do something. But it never feels like enough. Sigh, at least I only have one more year! I should be ready to graduate next summer! yay!
All though I did get some depressing news at my advisors office today, she said that the supervised employment class (that I need to take next summer to get out) is only available fall of 2011 at this point......ex-sueeze me???? 2 more years? I don't think so, I don't want to wait around that long. She did get my hopes up and tell me if enough people need the class they'll work on getting it sooner. So everyone pray and keep your fingers crossed that happens!!!
Dave is busier then ever too. He's taking 2 classes, and still working his booty off at Central Hose. He's also picked up a lot of extra random work these next few weeks. He's mowing his bosses lawn while he's out of town. Helping out another old guy at work with setting up a yard sale. Plus he's been doing service projects left and right at church. He's such a good guy, I don't know how a landed a guy who never hesitates to help anyone who asks.
Anyway, I know that's not much to post about...but it's been over a month, so I thought I should at least put an excuse as to why I haven't posted in a while. I try to put on a fun one soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
go see Star Trek! Its awesome, its a movie you guys will probably buy the moment it comes around to DVD.
star trek????? Tyson, do you even know your sister?
Rach, I think even I would like the new Star Trek, and I am not a trek-y! It's a new hip cast...way better than the old people they've had before. I haven't seen it yet..so if it's dumb - it's so not my fault.
Anyway, back to your post...I'll pray for your much needed class and I'll pray that you get be sit 3 feet away from David instead of 5 :o)
I loved star trek!!! "This is not your father's star trek!" Hahhahahaha!
Post a Comment