I realize that it's been quite a long time since I've had a post on here. Almost a month! yesh...I just feel like my life is soo boring and the same lately that I have nothing new left to say. Dave and I pretty much eat,sleep, go to school, and do homework. WAIT! Scratch that last comment. It needs editing. I do ridiculous amounts of homework. I'm in 2 different accounting classes-and my teacher is a firm believer in 'busy work.' I swear with the amount of manual accounting I've done, someone should almost be paying ME instead of me paying the school. Sigh. At least I know I'm learning something valuable. I've learned a lot about running a business. Not that I'll ever have to do it. I guess it's still good to know anyway.
I don't have much of a social life anymore either....okay, okay..not that I ever really did. But with work and homework, I haven't even had time to kick-back. Anyway, one of my girlfriends from church called me and said she needed a sub to play with her group at bunco night. (I had heard the game before, but never actually played.) It sounded kinda 'old lady-ish'....as in some sort of activity you would find in a retirement home...but given my non existant social life, I was dying to get out of the house.
It actually ended up being a lot of fun! And I ended up winning a 25 dollar gift card to outback because I had the most bunco's! Maybe it was the fact that I won free food that made bunco that much more attractive...haha! Regardless, it is a fun game to play when you have a big bunch of people over. Having prizes makes it a lot more fun too ;o)
So Dave and I actually got to go out on a date to eat some grub! It seems like big resturant chains have gone downhill a lot in the past couple of years. My 'alice springs chicken' wasn't near as mouth watering as I remember it. In fact, I'm going to sound cocky and say that I probably could have cooked the thing better at home. BUT-at least I didn't have to cook it or clean up the mess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I love BUNKO!! Glad you guys finally got to go out on a date. Good luck with the homework. pretty soon it'll all be over. Love ya
Hey I am going private. Send me your email if you want an invite. thanks. me email is holleerichmond@gmail.com
Thanks
Hollee
Ya you i still have to invite you other wise your wont be able to see my blog. so give me your email address so that i can invite you
Post a Comment